Tuesday 17 March 2015

Local Gems


Eliasz and Ella is my newest and favourite local accessories based out of Edmonton, Alberta. I first seen their jewelry production in our main street store, Twig Designs. Here is where my Eliasz and Ella collection began.

My first purchase was the Rose Gold Motion City Studs.


Which then led to having all these City Studs.
















These earrings make great gift ideas! They are simple with just the right touch a glam!

Just when I thought these studs could not be anymore amazing Eliasz and Ella came out with their Triangle Love City Studs!!! These are absolutely romantic. My top choice is the gold Triangle Love City Stud.





They also have a variety of Stone Banging Bracelets in an assortment of colours. Stack them up or wear them single. It's the perfect accessory to pop some colour!














Are you from Edmonton and proud of your city? Or maybe you want a unique Edmonton souvenir to take home? They have designed this CiTyscape stainless steel bracelet cuff outlining Edmonton's city line. 



The necklace assortment is also stunning. Below are my top favourite picks! The Caged Diamond Necklace, in both gold and silver, are definitely well worn pieces in my collection. I am just hoping they come out with a Rose Gold one too!










Here are some lifestyle photos on how to wear Eliasz and Ella!






If you are looking to increase you jewelry collection or maybe just find that perfect gift,  I would highly encourage checking out the  Eliasz and Ella website to see a full line of their well designed, fun and unique gems. 

If you are a resisdent of Camrose, Alberta head down to The Twig Designs store, on Main Street, to observe this beautiful jewelry line in person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment