Sunday 15 March 2015

Hunter Season

The legendary Wellington Hunter Boot is well known fashion icon. Originally founded in Scotland, in 1856, by an American entrepreneur Henry Lee Norris. The North British Rubber Company manufactured vulcanised rubber for over 150 years.  The company was asked, in World War 1, to construct a sturdy boot suitable for flooded trenches. They produced 1,185,036 pairs for the army. It has even been stated the boots have contributed to the British Army success.

Hunters hold two Royal Warrants by Appointment to HM. In 1986 the Queen and in 1977 the Duke of Edinburgh as suppliers of waterproof footwear. 


Now decades later these boots are not only a part of history but a hugely fashionable addition to anyone's wardrobe. There is endless possibilities on how to wear these amazing boots. They have multiple colour choice, different styles and finishes to choose from. 



I struggled on which pair to buy first! Did I want matte or high gloss, ankle or original tall boot, neutral colour that goes with everything or a bold statement colour? For weeks I took screen shots of all the boots I liked and sifted through them every day. Finally, I made my decision. I choose the high gloss for a more dressier finish, the original boot for a classic look, and military red for a bold fashion statement. 



Is there a particular "Hunter" season?? In my opinion, Hunter's are all season! Hunter has socks available for purchase, for those colder fall days or even winter to give added comfort and warmth. I love the socks and how they can be folded over for a personalised "Hunter" style. 








If you don't have a pair of these iconic boots, I highly recommend getting a pair. Not only are they fashionable, you are incorporating a part of history into your own sense of style. They are suitable for all ages, size, and weather conditions. Here are some of my favourite, well put together outfits combined with the majestic Hunter Boots!

 
















I will definitely be collecting more Hunter boots in the future! Looking forward to many more adventures with my perfect travelling footwear!



For more information and current styles available go to http://ca.hunterboots.com


No comments:

Post a Comment